It’s the start of a new year which means the start of a new Luminate group! Having met all the people from this year’s group at the end of last year, I can say that I am excited by what this year is going to bring and am looking forward to seeing how these amazing ladies grow over the year. We’re kicking the year off with our first retreat at KYC, and so far we have had a blast getting to know each other and starting off our studies for the Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Theology.
We’d love for you to share in our journey this year by praying for our group. Things in particular we’d love you to pray about:
- That we would be putting our relationship with God first more and more
- We’d grow in our identity through Christ and learn more about who we are
- That we gain some great skills and challenge ourselves to step out
- Prayer over our individual ministry placements- sharing God’s love in practical ways
- Finally, that we bond well as a group and have lots of fun!
I look forward to sharing A LOT of pictures and stories with you this year from Luminate 2018. Here’s a few to start!