Celebrating Good Memories
This program engages year 12 students in active reflection and celebration of their final year of school. Students are invited to bond over shared memories of their experiences together over the years, take time out of their busy workload to enjoy being with each other, reflect on personal and group goals for the remainder of the year and mend broken or frayed relationships that have evolved over time. These full day workshops are a lot of fun and restorative in nature.
- Students celebrate the achievements they have made with each other.
- Students remember the great memories they have created together.
- Students are encouraged to continue building healthy connections with each other and support each others academic goals.
- Students recognise they have the capacity and responsibility to lead a legacy in their school community.
- Students have fun and enjoy learning through experience!