This half or full day workshop seeks to address specific social issues that act as barriers to connection with each other. Our experienced facilitators mediate real conversations with your whole group of students to resolve conflict and empower students with tools to deal with conflict in the schoolyard.
- Students build stronger connections with each other, particularly with those they spend little amount of time with in the schoolyard
- Students identify and develop personal skills required to lead themselves and others.
- Students articulate the weaknesses that contribute to their group dysfunction and work toward healthy group function so they work to their full potential and a stronger cohort.
- Students learn non-emotional language to articulate how they feel and work toward sharing openly with their peers.
- Students have fun and enjoy learning through experience!