Exploring Team Personalities
This interactive half day workshop explores the four different temperaments; sanguine, melancholy, choleric and phlegmatic and how each of these personality traits work in connection with each other.
- Students learn that understanding their own and others personality helps create stronger and more cohesive teams.
- Students learn the strength and weaknesses of their own personality type.
- Students learn the strength and weaknesses of themselves and their peers.
- Students participate in a guided team activity to highlight how the temperaments operate alongside each other.
- Students reflect on how understanding their peers’ personalities will help further group work.
Half day program only