These action-based workshops are developed to facilitate reflection on what leadership is and how we intentionally lead others in our sphere of influence. Using interactive activities, this values based program serves to challenge the notion that leadership is for only those with a badge and encourages students in senior grades to step up confidently as leaders in their school community.
- Students build stronger connections with each other, particularly with those they spend little amount of time with in the schoolyard
- Students identify and develop personal skills required to lead themselves and others.
- Students recognise that they all have the skills and qualities of a leader
- Students realise their true leadership potential and how to express it.
- Students have fun and enjoy learning through experience!
Half day or full day experience