This half day program addresses leader or compassion fatigue. This workshop seeks to empower students with the skills they need to manage their time and boundaries as well as set realistic goals that enable them to lead others effectively.
- Students identify what causes fatigue, burn out and lethargy.
- Students practically learn how boundaries prevent over-extension of spiritual, emotional, physical and mental resources.
- Students learn how to excercise boundaries without offending or pleasing others.
- Students learn non-emotional language to articulate how they feel and work toward sharing openly with their peers, teachers and family members.
- Students have fun and enjoy learning through experience!
This can be tailored to be a half or full day program