These workshops encourage students to address specific challenges that they see in their class and/or school community and facilitate opportunities for change. These full or half day workshops focus on what it really means to leave a legacy and a lasting impact on a school community and beyond.
- Students develop clarification around what leadership means and how it works in practice.
- Students identify what the characteristics of good and effective leaders are.
- Students work together to build and develop healthy connections with one another.
- Students engage in relational team work skills including communication, trust, honesty, respect, and active listening.
- Students develop the culture they want to create together and the legacy they want to leave.
- Students understand and practice the value of positive thinking and choices in leaving a lasting impact on those around them.
Half day or full day experience