Safe Partying Program
This program engages students in active reflection and exploration of safe partying practice. Students are invited to participate in action-based and reflective activities to enable higher-order thinking about what risk-taking behaviour is, our motivations behind why we take risks and how we can make healthier choices and influence others to do the same. This program is best delivered in smaller groups to enable deeper discussion in a safe environment.
- Students think deeper about risk taking behaviour and the potential consequences of their choices.
- Students reflect on positive alternatives to risk taking behaviour
- Students explore courage and making positive choices under pressure
- Students recognise they have the capacity and responsibility to lead in their school community and friendship group
- Students have fun and enjoy learning through experience!